Leticia Journal w/zipper (TAL8)
This journal comes with two amazing stories - even before you write yours! Each one is sewn by one of Re:new's refugee artisans from batik fabric crafted by hand at Touch A Life's long-term care facility. Touch A Life serves child survivors of forced labor in Ghana, West Africa. Our Limited Edition journal carries the stories of these courageous women and children. And, with its roomy front zip pocket, it will help you carry yours!
As always, your purchase provides employment and community for refugee women resettled in the USA. Plus, with each purchase from this Limited Edition Collection, Re:new will donate 20% of the proceeds to Touch A Life (www.touchalifekids.org)
- tagged with the name of the Re:new artisan who crafted it
- named after one of the child survivors in the Touch A Life Care Center
- batik textiles handcrafted in Ghana
- front zipper pocket 11 1/4" H x 6 1/4" W
- approximate size 11 1/4" H x 8 3/4" W
Happily handmade in the USA at our flagship studio & store outside of Chicago.