Handmade Face Masks- Solid
Due to high demand, please allow 7-9 days for your order to be completed and shipped.
During the COVID-19 crisis, Re:new Artisans have been crafting handmade face masks following CDC guidelines.
- Made with 2 layers of 100% cotton
- Opening for an additional layer to be inserted (can use paper towel, flannel, cut HEPA air filter).
- Opening closes to allow for constant 2 layers of fabric.
- Wire along the top edge to form to face
- Adult fit, elastic can be tied to tighten mask
- Washable and reusable
As always, your purchase provides employment and community for refugee women resettled in the Chicagoland area.
Precautions were taken while making masks, but in accordance with the CDC we do recommend each mask be washed before first wear.
Please remember that our product is not to replace medical grade personal protective equipment and should be used with other safety measures, such as social distancing, in accordance with the CDC.
Masks will neutral, solid color. We will do our best to provide variety in an order but cannot guarantee specific colors.
Individual masks for purchase are not corporate sponsor funded. Our masks are made available at a low cost as a service to the community. If you would like to donate to our mission, please click here.