At Re:new, we believe the local economy is at its best when businesses from all sectors join together for a common purpose.
We believe that common purpose is to create a society that cares about its refugee neighbors so that all families in the community are empowered to achieve their dreams while becoming productive members of society who give back to the local economy.
Through our Business Partners, we are forming a wide circle of caring, compassionate professionals who are standing with us to create a space for refugee families to thrive in DuPage County.
Business Partners support Re:new in one of three ways:
- Donate fabric or in-kind services on a consistent basis
- Provide an annual gift of $500 or more
- Sustain operations through recurring financial donations of any amount
We publicly recognize all Business Partners through the following channels:
- Logo + link inclusion on our website
- Shout-outs on our Social Media platforms
- Listing in a Business Partner centered emails to our constituent base, annually
We are so grateful for each and every Business Partner! We encourage their patronage.
For more details, please contact our Executive Director, Susan Tripi DeLano (630.547.2176)