Mask Donation Project
During the global COVID-19 crisis, our Artisans are working hard to supply handmade face masks for medical professionals and non-profits. Our masks are made with 100% cotton and can be washed in hot water to be reused. With a pocket opening, paper towel or flannel can be inserted for an optional additional layer of protection. By sponsoring a face mask, you are gifting protection to essential non-profits and medical professionals while providing employment to refugee Artisans.
- If you would like to request donated face masks or place a larger order, please email [email protected]
- If you would like to purchase a face mask for individual use, please visit our online shop.
- If you would like to use our pattern, please click here for a video tutorial. Our pattern was developed by one of our very own Artisans following CDC guidelines!
- Thanks to a generous grant from DuPage Foundation, we have been able to provide Children's face masks to at-risk children in DuPage County!
- Thanks to Kinzie Capital Fund for corporate sponsorship to fund masks to donate to essential workers!
Be sure to check out the story of our masks on NBC 5 news!