Patterned Face Mask
|Availability:||In stock (88)|
- Made with 2 layers of 100% cotton
- Opening for an additional layer to be inserted (can use paper towel, flannel, cut HEPA air filter).
- Opening closes to allow for constant 2 layers of fabric.
- Wire along the top edge to form to face
- Adult fit, elastic can be tied to tighten mask
- Washable and reusable
As always, your purchase provides employment and community for refugee women resettled in the Chicagoland area.
Precautions were taken while making masks, but in accordance with the CDC we do recommend washing before first wear.
Please remember that our product is not to replace medical grade personal protective equipment and should be used with other safety measures, such as social distancing, in accordance with the CDC.
Masks will be in assorted colorful patterns, which includes our floral prints. We will do our best to provide variety in an order but cannot guarantee specific colors.
Individual masks for purchase are not corporate sponsor funded. Our masks are made available at a low cost as a service to the community. If you would like to donate to our mission, please click here.