We're Hiring! December 28 2016, 0 Comments
Production Director Job Description
The Production Director oversees the flow and creation of product from design through completion, working in tandem with the Studio Manager and Production Team. An integral position to the overall operation of Re:new, the Production Director works closely with the Executive Team to ensure timely delivery of product for the Re:new store, special orders, events, and online merchandising.
Job Hours Type: Part Time (15-20 hours/week)
Compensation: Non-salaried; include hourly requirement with resume.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2017
- Production Cycle – Coordinate with Sales Director and Executive Team to anticipate fulfillment of weekly production requests, as well as facilitating new product design in keeping with seasons (Spring/Fall) and product upgrades
- Special Orders – Serve as the point-of-contact for processing special orders
- Studio Culture – Nurture relationship with Artisans that fosters professional growth in all aspects of production, as appropriate
- Administrative – Improve internal systems and flow charts for tracking product movement; facilitate training and communication with Studio Manager and Production Team volunteers for project pipeline and deadlines.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment, adjusting priorities to fit agency needs
- Ability to give direction to Studio and production teams
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate passion for the mission of Re:new and embracing refugee women
- Willingness to uphold the mission, vision, and values of Re:new
- Knowledge of sewing or previous sewing skills desired (but not necessary)
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and the names of two references to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 31, 2017.
Contact Email: email@example.com