March is Women’s History Month —a time to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women around the world. We can think of no better way to celebrate the strength, resilience, dedication and compassion of the refugee women served by Re:new than to announce a $10,000 matching gift challenge!
That’s right: a $10,000 match gift challenge.
Thanks to a very generous donor who believes strongly in the mission of Re:new, every dollar YOU donate will be matched -- up to $10,000.
Wow (and happy dance)!!
A gift of this magnitude will enable Re:new to:
- Expand our Artisan Development Programs by employing more women. Right now, the New Student Sewing Class is full with several women ready to graduate onto the Artisan team.
- Promote several Artisans to the next level within the Artisan team.
- Hire a Production Director. With several special projects in the works this year and a growing customer base in the downtown Glen Ellyn community, we recognize the need to transition this very crucial role from a volunteer capacity to a staff position.
Will you partner with us to make these important steps of growth happen?
The $10,000 match gift is available during the month of March only. So act now.
You can show your support through three simple steps:
- Online donations are accepted through our website: www.renewproject.org
- Mail a check to: 483 N. Main Street, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
- Turn your one-time gift into a sustainability pledge by joining the Friends of Re:new society.
All month long we will feature Re:new highlights, share Artisan stories and offer insights that provide a glimpse into the ways we create a space for refugee women to thrive!