Re:new would not exist without the time and talents of our many dedicated volunteers. In 2013, Re:new was awarded the Spirit of Volunteerism Award by the DuPage Community Foundation in recognition of Re:new's dedicated volunteers who gave over 11,000 hours of their time that year. Volunteers are involved in a broad range of daily activities critical to Re:new's mission, such as:
- Sales associate team
- Off-site events
- Managing social media channels
- Development, Fundraising and Grant Writing
- Special Events
- Production Team: design, cutting, sorting fabric
- Teaching sewing in the Re:new Studio
If you are interested in joining the Re:new team, please complete the Volunteer Application, and we will contact you once we receive the completed form.
- Email the completed Volunteer Application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off in person at the Re:new Store + Studio, 483 N. Main St., Glen Ellyn, IL 60137.