Re:new is in the Wells Fargo Works Project Contest! July 07 2015, 0 Comments
We have some exciting news to share!
Re:new is eligible to win a $25,000 award from Wells Fargo Bank.
We recently applied to the Wells Fargo Works Project Contest for small businesses and nonprofits, and our application was accepted! Committed to championing small businesses and nonprofits, the Wells Fargo Works Project Contest is open to small businesses and nonprofits as a means to support capacity growth through a one-time award of $25,000, plus six months of mentoring from a small business consultant.
Among the thousands of qualified entrants, Re:new made it through Round One!
Here is how the rest of the Wells Fargo Works Project Contest process works:
• Round Two: Starting now through Sunday, July 19, 2015, is public voting.
• Round Three: Applicants receiving the highest number of votes will advance to final judging by a private panel from within Wells Fargo.
• Winners will be notified in early August.
Public voting closes Sunday, July 19th, which means we need you to act quickly -- as in right now!
There are 3 easy ways to show some love and spread the word for Re:new:
1. VOTE. Using the link below, vote every day. Vote several times a day. Just 2 easy clicks is all it takes to vote each day.
2. PROMOTE. If you follow Re:new on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, engage in our two-week voting campaign by sharing our posts and retweeting our announcements. (Not a follower of any of our social channels? You are missing out! Sign up right now using the icons below.)
3. EMAIL. We all know people in our networking circles who have yet to engage the world through Social Media. That’s OK. There’s room for them in this campaign too! Simply forward this email and ask them to vote for Re:new by clicking the link to Re:new’s Wells Fargo Works Project Contest page.
This is such an exciting opportunity for Re:new and the amazing refugee Artisans we serve. An opportunity to win an award for $25,000 along with six months of professional mentoring from a small business consultant at Wells Fargo will open many doors for continued growth for our “little shop making a big difference.”
Will you vote today? Just two quick clicks is all it takes! Click here to visit Re:new's page on Wells Fargo's Works Project site and click on the VOTE FOR THIS icon with the heart. That's it! And remember... you can vote several times a day!!!